VOYA Products is recruiting for the following positions:
1. Spa Business Development Manager (USA)
To oversee key Corporate B2B relationships and franchise partners alongside being very proactive in increasing new business across the US territory. Maintaining their financial growth on same spa/store sales growth. Identifying opportunities to increase profitability. Maintaining excellent customer service levels and increasing VOYA's market share within the US.
Qualified Esthetician or Body Massage Spa Qualification.
- Sales/Business management or similar.
- Face & body therapist is desirable.
3 years in a similar role within the luxury Spa industry.
- Analytical skills on sales reports and performance.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent word Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Wide knowledge on competitive, and industry benchmarking with research capability.
The Ideal Candidate Must
- Be able to work on own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Be highly organised and strategic.
- Have commercial understanding of the ROI cycle.
- Have strength in networking and building relationships.
- Company laptop.
- Business expense card.
- Phone expenses.
This role will be based in the mid-west.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th September 2021.
Due to the volume of applications expected, only those who have been called to interview will be contacted.