Lazy Days | Detoxifying Seaweed Bath
As featured in Vogue, Lazy Days seaweed bath is the ultimate way to experience VOYA. Once immersed in a hot bath, seaweed will naturally rehydrate and spring back to life, releasing its soothing and moisturising properties. Known to remineralise the body, seaweed works to hydrate and moisturise, while also working to detoxify and remove unwanted toxins.
- Re-mineralises the body.
- Deeply detoxifies and removes unwanted toxins.
- Hydrates and moisturises nails, hair, and skin.
- Soothes aches and pains.
- Aids the healing process of skin conditions: psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps against the signs of ageing and cellulite.
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system. Breaks down lactic acid.
Directions for Use
- For best results soak the seaweed and sea salt in a bath of hot water, ensure that you add cool water if desired to ensure a comfortable bath temperature.
- The seaweed will naturally hydrate and spring back to life. The hot water will release the plant's alginate properties, squeezing the seaweed will also help to release more gel.
- You can keep the seaweed in the net or release the seaweed from the net if desired. Take care when entering and leaving the bath as the gel is very slippery.
- You can reuse this seaweed bath product for 2 consecutive days/baths. If re-using the seaweed store in a basin or keep in a drained bath overnight, add in the extra sachet of salt during bath preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Suitable for Vegans: Yes
- Contains Gluten: No
- Contains Nuts: Yes
- Suitable for Pregnancy: Yes, after the 1st Trimester. All bathing causes your blood pressure to drop, as with any bath treatments during pregnancy keep water warm but not too hot. Overheating may cause you to become lightheaded. Following your bath, get out of the water slowly and carefully.
This Product Is:
Fucus Serratus*(Hand-Harvested Seaweed), Sodium Chloride. *Organic